Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tokyo loves my Tee! ♥

I recently had one of my designs (below) picked up by a Japanese gallery, Takara Gallery. Takara means 'treasure' and there is some wonderful art featured there. They are based in Japan right now but apparently have big plans for world domination ;)
The owner describes Takara Gallery as:

"...where you can find all sorts of "Takara" (treasures) created by artists and designers from around the world. Have a little look around and you might find a little treasure of your own.... This online shop sells treasure created by artists and designers. So let the treasure which incorporate part of the life of their creators become one of your treasures."

Yipee for treasure! I am extremely pleased as this combines two of my 'big loves'...Japan and design! My design is currently featured on a t-shirt for Takara Gallery and you can view it here along with an interview about my work and influences. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...