Monday, June 20, 2011

26 Letters: Typography Poster Exhibition!

Those of you who follow me on Twitter (@TiffanyAtkin) and Facebook will have heard my excited spouts about the upcoming 26 Letters Poster Exhibition, opening at Just Us Gallery on July 1st.

I was rather honoured to be asked by the guys at Just Us to be involved, as they have some pretty high calibre artists on the books inlcuding the very talented Conrad Gracie. This exhibition is certainly going to be an extremely inspiring collection of typography design. If you're on the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane or even the Goldy, it's definitely worth the trip up.

I'll be starting work on my "J" today and will definitely post progress pics.



Hope to see you all on opening night!

Tiff xx

**UPDATE** Still a work in progress, but here's a sneak peek of my "J" poster...! ;)


1 comment:

  1. too far away to be there. but i wish all the luck in the world. your work is wonderful : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...