Friday, April 2, 2010

green tea with a hint of mint ♥

I've just recently discovered a wonderful little treat - green tea with mint!
Discovering two of your favourite things have been combined and packaged in one glorious little product is always a very happy day!

I was so inspired, that while sipping a cup of this delightful brew, I decided to create a bit of art dedicated to my new found love... complete with accompanying short story.
If you love her as much as I love green tea with mint, then you may just want to take her home!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dear diary,
I grow tired of always trying to please.
Today, at Mrs. Merriweather’s garden tea party, I decided it was time to do something a little crazy, cause a bit of a stir and turn a few pompous heads… give them something to talk about besides the delicate pattern on the fine china. Mrs. Merriweather nearly lost her hat at the sight of me replacing my very best town hat with her antique teapot. Mr. Merriweather thought it was quite amusing indeed…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...