Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kichijoji, we finally meet!

I've been planning for far too long to check out Kichijoji, and still I hadn't got there (last week I posted I was on my way there, but some last minute work came up and I didn't make it!) So this afternoon I set off, camera in hand, for some kichi-style funtimes. It is just as awesome as I imagined, and one afternoon is not nearly enough, I plan to get back there as soon as I can!

I was lucky enough to score some bargain lavender heels for a giggling 980 yen! (That's around AU$12) so that really made my afternoon. I love shoes and I love bargains - when the universe allows these things to combine and find me... it's like a super happy party in my mind and heart and I silently rejoice for several hours.

Please enjoy some snaps from my afternoon wandering. The first few are taken in Shimokita not far from my house, the others in Kichi! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...