Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good morning Tokyo!


Aaah, sunshine and apple tea on the balcony. After missing home yesterday (Australia Day), today I am reminded just why I am here. A few things I enjoy about this marvellous city:


-- everyday things are pastel colours (pink trains, lavender mini-vans, powder blue cafe-stools and mint-green tiling on buildings)
-- the sense of discovery and freedom when wandering aimlessly down a new street
-- fresh hotate & maguro sushi @ cheap kaiten joints... (♥hello 300 yen lunch!♥)
-- nomihoudai and karaoke with friends
-- observing and being a part of the growing art scene... tokyo has some uber-talents!
-- coffee, cake and drawing at a cute cafe on a lazy sunday afternoon
-- s-t-a-t-i-o-n-e-r-y. nuff said. ♥
-- slowly but surely re-activating my long-faded Japanese language skills. (it's true, if you don't use it.. you lose it!)
-- meeting amazing like-minded people who share my love of cutie-pie radness.

..and many...many more.
I also feel extremely lucky to be working for an amazing company back home who allow me to work remotely from here... they make me feel pretty spesh!

Happy Thursday everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...