Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Inspiration!

Greetings all on this fine day - the very first day actually, of 2011. The sun is shining and the streets are quiet. I can hear the hushed hum of silence... a few doors creaking and bin lids closing as people contemplate emerging from their party-induced comas... (and instead opt for a movie, a blanket and some ice-cream inside!).

Most of my Japanese friends have gone back to their hometowns to ring in the new year with family (as is tradition here), so today will be a quiet one - re-organising and getting things in order for the coming year and with one month down on my little Tokyo adventure, I'm looking excitedly toward the next few months in anticipation of new projects and experiences.

Here's a little peak at my final project for 2010 - a poster design for a party in Shibuya, Tokyo. I must say, this poster was a lot of fun to create! After a few requests for prints of the original design (without text) I decided to tweak it a little and create a print version too.


Well, I'm off to partake in the afore mentioned NY's day activity of movie and ice cream! Some Will Ferrell & Haagen Daz ~ perfect way to ring in the new year I think!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...